Thursday 3 September 2015

FUNNY NIGERIA QUOTES


(1). "People exaggerate Corruption in Nigeria. It is not even our first or second problem, maybe the third"- President Jonathan (2014)
(2). "You must be very silly for saying I bleach my skin. Tell your Editors I said you're silly."- Alao Akala to Punch Reporter
(3). "How will you tell me I don't have right to treasury of Oyo State Government. The Govt I installed?"- Pa Lamidi Adedibu (2010)
(4). "We want to thank the President for bringing Facebook to Nigeria.” – Information Minister, Labaran Maku. (2009)
(5). “I will rather kill myself than commit suicide.” – Dame Patience Jonathan (2010)
(6). "If I don't contest, Nigerians will feel wan kine" - President Goodluck Jonathan to Christiana Amanpour on CNN
(7). "God is a Democrat, does not support rigging but if you rig and succeed, that means God approves of it.” - Gov. Jonah Jang
(8). cool. "President Yar'Adua can rule from anywhere in the World"- AGF Michael Aandoaka SAN, AGF to Yar'Adua
(9). "Most of what Nigerians call corruption is not corruption. It is mere stealing" - President Goodluck Jonathan (2014)
(10). “I can see camera people. Are they going to televise us alive?” -Dame Patience Jonathan (2012)
(11). "Na only you waka come? Diaris God o!"- Dame Patience Jonathan (2014)
(12). “Nigerians, don’t panic. Terrorist attacks are everywhere … maybe it is our turn.” – GEJ
(13). "Those that died at the Immigration stampede died as a result of impatience"- Min of Interior, Abba Moro. (2014)
(14). "Boko Haram has restricted my
movements within Nigeria. Why are you asking me to go Chibok? Will that #BringBackOurGirls? - President Goodluck Jonathan (2014)
(15). "No girls were abducted from Chibok. It is a hoax to make President Jonathan look bad." - Unofficial Presidential Spokesman, Asari 'Obese Thug' Dokubo (2014).
(16). "I did not say Boko Haram was in my cabinet. What I said was they were everywhere in my government." - President Goodluck Jonathan (2014).

No comments: